1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father where He intercedes for us, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal, imminent return in power and glory.
4. We believe that all men and women are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ is necessary for regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life in the presence of our Lord, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His Body, the Church.
8. We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism.